Subject: FLYER EDIT MODEL HEAR, HEA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 94 14:20:10

> Absolutely.  Does anyone know if the Flyer's software is supporting 
 > such 
 > tools?  I'd be curious to know if somthing as simple as manual 
 > transitions are still allowed.  Seems to me that NewTek could easily 

There's been a rash of posts on the Flyer lately, and I restrained myself from
replying because I figured this was a Lightwave mailing list, but perhaps to
maybe get this topic off the list I might mention this... Newtek is supposed to
ship the beta versions September 30th, so most of the details can't really be
answered until then. We are on the beta list, and have already confirmed our
Flyer ship date, barring, of course, whatever unexpected things Newtek may do.
If you have any questions, I'd be happy to give you my 2 cents worth over
private email come October..  =)

Alan Chan                                                                   
Graphics/Animation Design                                                    
Vision Video Systems                                                         
[email-masked]